10/28/2006

Some things cannot be made up ......they are too "out-there"

I have page on www.myplace.com.

Since I am in no way interested in dating at the moment, I put that disclaimer in my profile. I am interested in meeting there fellow artists, designers, and meeting new friends. However, It does not really stop plenty "let hook up" from getting into my e-mails. So I delete them. No biggie. But this one here ..... I got the gist, but not sure that I actually can decipher it:

"Hi ur a breath taking living doll ( muneca) Sweet Bella ######
( i adore ur name,lol)

wow you seem truly fully a lady,,of class, dignity and grace ,,what can i say you impressed me to the point of writing in 2 of my 4 languages,,lol ,,:-) ,,,,

your pics says,fun loving ,outgoing and, more than just the obvious beauty am sure you get many endless comments on,,but more so like am sure your smile shows sincerity an sweetness your eyes directness and passion. boldness ,talent and much more

hope n doubt ur not into the street thug ghetto uneducated type sayin,,yo,,holla mamma,,wats poppin,,,type or the just as bad macho controllin muscle head vain shallow pretty boy ones lookin in the mirror,,tattoos n a shaves head dont make a man an real life aint like a mtv video,,or GQ add,lol,,seems i see women sadly preffering them types n always messing up there lives cause of it,,

me i was born in spain raised in italy not ur typical latin neither acting or lookin,,,,lol,,,parents dominican n puerto rican,i ,live in manhattan single no kids ,college grad fashion industry executive

thanks for the pleasure to see your profile,, never change stay you,,(nunca cambies)

ciao bella


#####"

No comments: